Creating a Website
We build websites using scalable architecture.
Fully responsive website design, optimal viewing across multiple platforms.
Let’s start off by looking at the steps we’ll be taking to get your project from start to finish.
- Discovery– through a process of surveys and meetings we’ll gather all the information we need to have the best understanding of your business and goals.
- Architecture– just like a building, a website needs a solid blueprint. Together we’ll determine the best way to organize your website and sketch out a rough outline.
- Content– with a solid blueprint in place it will be your job to collect, organize, edit, and deliver.
- Design– at the same time you are working on content our team will be creating non-functioning comprehensive layouts showing possible design directions.
- Development– with all the necessary architecture, content, and design elements in hand we’ll create the first working version of your website.
- Launch– getting your website “go live” ready will inevitably require several rounds of revisions and polish. Once the website is ready, we’ll go through the final launch checklist.
- Warranty– your site is now live! Over the next several weeks our team will be training you on how to manage the website and helping you solve any issues.
Unplanned components, ideas, revisions, and project scope happen – when there is an unexpected event that will incur a cost, we will notify you ahead of time and will not produce unless we receive clear approval for increased budget and timeline.